Monday, October 25, 2010

3 Architects


       For  now  as  an  Architect  student  it  is  not  easy   what  I  might  suppose  to  do  and  to  how  can  I  emulate like  in  those Architect,  but  I  have  an  idea  that  I  need  to pursue   bring  me  toward  to success  like  some  architects works  and  masterpiece.  I  started with  Architect    Frank  O  Gehry,  he  is  the  director  of  Design of  the  Frank  O  Gehry   Associates,  Inc.  his   best- known   are  Guggenheim Museum  in  Spain,  Disney Concert  Hall  in   Los  Angeles,  Weisman  Art  Museum in  Menneapolis  and  the  Art  Gallery  of  Ontario  in Toronto.  Works  of  architect  O  Geary   referred  to  as  Post- Structuralist   or  within  the  style  of  Deconstructive.  I  fascinated  to  his  designed    and  the  used  of  medium  such  as  metal  and  even  titanium,  I  want  to  use  that  medium too  on  my  own  design   but  I  would  be  sure   all  of  my  design   precisely   belong   to  the  form  of  surroundings  and  surely  I  won't  waste  resources    to  make  one  masterpiece   plan  or   structures  and  my  design  account  to  our  climate,  all  of  these  might have  difference  to   Architect  O  Geary  works  which  he  criticized  and  some  said  he  creating  a  functionless  form.
     Another  architect  I  can  emulate  is  Architect  Harry  Weese,  he   is  known  by  doing  very  interesting  buildings  design  in  Chicago  and  one  of  the  wildest  rides  in  history  of   Chicago  Architecture.  He  is  really  a great  designer     because  of  thousands  of   structures  where  he  planned  such  as    from single-family houses, churches, schools, and small-town community buildings to Washington, D.C enormous  and mind-boggling  Metro public transportation system in Chicago, Weese’s many commissions include the Time & Life Building, the Latin School, and the Metropolitan Correctional Center, as well as such groundbreaking restoration projects as the Auditorium Theatre, the Field Museum, and Orchestra Hall. Beyond specific buildings, Weese wielded influence with visionary planning schemes for transforming downtown Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment